Whenever you enroll a patient into a study that has a billing grid/calendar in OnCore AND in Epic, you MUST manually generate a patient timeline in Epic. This will auto-direct the subject’s Epic charges to the appropriate billing designation (“bucket”) based on the applied timeline.
Target Audience: Research team members responsible for enrolling patients into clinical research studies that are in both OnCore and Epic
- OCR810: Introduction to OnCore
- OCR820: Human Subjects Clinical Research Billing Risks (Online)
- OCR850: OnCore Subject Administration
Learning Objectives: As a result of participation in this activity, participants should be able to:
- Apply a patient-specific timeline in Epic
- Associate a patient-specific timeline for inpatient encounters
- Associate a patient-specific timeline for outpatient encounters
- Understand how to make manual adjustments to patient-specific timelines as needed
- Update patient-specific timelines if the billing grid/calendar has been modified
Duration: 2 Hours
- This live course is being offered through Zoom as a virtual class until further notice
- Once you register, you will receive an automatic email confirmation
- On the scheduled class date, you will receive an email from the instructor that will include the Zoom link and other information
To Register for this Course:
- Click on this link to access the registration page in the myTraining system.
- Click the blue [REGISTER] button in the upper right corner – all upcoming sessions will be listed.
- Find the session you wish to register for and click the blue [ADD] button.
- Click the blue [REGISTER] button in the lower right corner.
- Note: If you are unable to register through myTraining, please contact OCR-Training@ahc.ufl.edu.