When developing a plan for how a research protocol is implemented, study teams will need to take study location(s) into consideration so that appropriate communications regarding space, billing plans, special research workflows, etc. can take place prior to study start-up.
The following is a list of UF GNV locations that are most frequently used for research activity. Click on each link for details.
- Cardiac Cath Lab
- Hospital Inpatient (Shands)
- Hospital Outpatient Departments (Shands Ancillaries)
- Investigational Drug Services (IDS)
- Operating Rooms
- UF CTSI Clinical Research Center (UF CRC)
- UF Health Physicians (UFHP) Clinics
- Other UF Health Locations
For more contact information for these and other UF Health service locations, please see the comprehensive list of UF Health Confirmation of Services Contacts (gatorlink login required).