CTSI Education Hub
- Career Pathways for Research Professionals
- Clinical Research Professionals Advisory Council
- CTSI Certificate of Basic Coordinator Training
- CTSI Translational Workforce Development
- Informed Consent Training
- Research Coordinator Certification Study Groups
- Study Coordinator Development
- Study Coordinator Roles in Research
- Training Courses for Clinical Research Professionals
Required Training for Researchers
- UF Research maintains a list of mandatory trainings for UF researchers.
- For details see:
Research Administration & Financials Training (RAFT)
- The Division of Sponsored Programs and Contracts & Grants offer a variety of training and professional development opportunities that provide research administrators throughout the university with “a lifeline” to the research community.
- For details, see the Learn & Grow webpage https://learn-and-grow.hr.ufl.edu/courses-registration/sponsored-research-training/raft-research-administration-financials-training/.