The ClinicalTrials.gov PRS (Protocol Registration and Results System) is a web-based data entry system used to register a clinical study or submit results information for a registered study.
- Most users will not apply for a PRS account directly with ClinicalTrials.gov, but will do so through the study sponsor organization’s PRS administrator.
- For more information, contact the UF Clinical Trials.gov via UFCTemail@example.com.
PRS Login URL
- See ClinicalTrials.gov webpage https://register.clinicaltrials.gov/.
- If you have questions or need ClinicalTrials.gov PRS support, please contact the UF Clinical Trials.gov team via UFCTfirstname.lastname@example.org.
- At UF, PRS training is offered in “one-on-one” training session. Please email UFCTemail@example.com to schedule.
PRS User Guides
- See ClinicalTrials.gov webpage https://prsinfo.clinicaltrials.gov/prs-users-guide.html.