This live course is being offered through Zoom as a virtual class until further notice. Once you register in the myTraining system, you will receive an automatic email confirmation. Closer to the scheduled class date, you will receive an email from the instructor that will include:
- A copy of the Use VPN and Zoom for Virtual OnCore Training user guide/tip sheet.
- The Zoom Meeting Link.
- A copy of the class handouts.
Note: Do NOT share the Zoom Meeting Link. Only participants who have registered through myTraining will receive credit for attendance.
Please email OCR-Training@ahc.ufl.edu if you have additional questions.
Description: Protocols are the foundation of all OnCore functionality and features. Protocol information must be entered in OnCore before building calendars, creating a protocol budget, enrolling subjects, tracking subject visits, or invoicing sponsors.
This course covers the PC Console (Protocol Coordinator Console), which is the central repository for protocol information. Protocol coordinators track protocol ID numbers, objectives, assigned staff, sponsors, participating institutions, regulatory information, investigational drug and device information, and other details of each research study.
Target Audience: UF Faculty and staff who:
- Submit studies to the Office of Clinical Research for OnCore entry
- Update protocol information in OnCore
- Update protocol statuses (e.g. closed to accrual, on hold, suspended) in OnCore
- Update protocol staff and/or subject staff assignments in OnCore