Full Title: RBC810 Human Subjects Clinical Research Billing Risks
This certification training covers very basic information about federal, state, and University of Florida rules and regulations that affect UF Clinical Research billing policy and procedures. The target audience members MUST complete this Research Billing Compliance certification on a biennial basis (once every two years). This course is a pre-requisite for all other Research Billing Compliance (RBC) and OnCore (OCR) courses.
Target Audience: All UF personnel who work on human subjects research that involves protocol-required patient-based billable services.
Learning Objectives: As a result of participation in this activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify two main areas of fiscal/billing risk for UF clinical research studies
- Discuss the national research climate as it relates to federal rules and regulations
- Distinguish between the Medicare Clinical Research & Device Research policies
- Explain the importance of reconciling the “Triad of Study Documents”
- Describe the processes in place at UF to help reduce fiscal/billing risk for our institution and investigators
Duration: This training should take approximately 60 minutes to complete.
Technology: This training is best viewed with Internet Explorer 7 or higher.
Grading: At the end of this training, completion of a final assessment is required. To successfully complete this training, you must obtain a score of 80% (80/100 points) or higher.
To Register for this Course:
- Click on this link to access the registration page in the myTraining system.
- Click the blue [START] button.
- Note: If you are unable to register through myTraining, please contact OCR-Training@ahc.ufl.edu.