Full Title: RBC804 Navigating OCR Websites
The Office of Clinical Research (OCR) has several websites that contain information about the services we provide to our Human Subject Research study teams, which include OnCore, ClinicalTrials.gov, and Research Billing Compliance (RBC) support. This course will provide an overview of each website’s content.
Target Audience: All UF personnel who work on human subjects research that involves protocol-required patient-based billable services.
Modality: Live Zoom/Virtual/Remote until further notice
Prerequisites: RBC810: Research Billing Risks
Duration: 2 Hours
To Register for this Course
- Click on this link to access the registration page in the myTraining system.
- Click the blue [REGISTER] button in the upper right corner – all upcoming sessions will be listed.
- Find the session you wish to register for and click the blue [ADD] button.
- Click the blue [REGISTER] button in the lower right corner .
- Note: If you are unable to register through myTraining, please contact OCR-Training@ahc.ufl.edu.