Full Title: RBC802 Service Provider Communication
This course will provide rationale for effectively communicating about sponsor-funded clinical research study services to Shands/UF service providers, billing personnel, and the Office of Clinical Research (OCR).
Target Audience: All UF personnel who work on human subjects research that involves protocol-required patient-based billable services.
Modality: Live Zoom/Virtual/Remote until further notice
Learning Objectives: As a result of participation in this activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify who the Service Providers are at UF Health facilities.
- List the time points where Service Provider Communication is essential.
- Describe the UF Health research workflows that must be used in order to avoid billing errors.
Duration: 2 Hours
Nursing CE Contact Hours: You must attend the entire course in order to receive Nursing CE credit (2 hours). This program is jointly provided by UF Health Shands and the UF Office of Clinical Research. UF Health Shands is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Montana Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Conflicts of Interest: The presenters/authors/members of the planning committee for this course do not have financial arrangements, interests or affiliations related to the subject matter of the presentation.
To Register for this Course
- Click on this link to access the registration page in the myTraining system.
- Click the blue [REGISTER] button in the upper right corner – all upcoming sessions will be listed.
- Find the session you wish to register for and click the blue [ADD] button.
- Click the blue [REGISTER] button in the lower right corner .
- Note: If you are unable to register through myTraining, please contact OCR-Training@ahc.ufl.edu