- OnCore Hot Topic sessions are offered on a time-limited “as-needed” basis.
- With varying topics and speakers, the sessions are designed to provide an opportunity to learn about new and upcoming issues that directly affect the OnCore user community.
Examples of 2020 Hot Topics include:
- Documenting an IRB Review
- Registering Subjects
- Visit Variations
- Task Lists
- Financial QA Reviews
- Calendar QA Reviews
Target Audience: UF Faculty and staff who are currently using OnCore to manage clinical research studies.
Modality: Live Computer Lab
Duration: 1-2 Hours
Seating Capacity: TBA
To Register for this Course:
- Click on this link to access the registration page in the myTraining system.
- Click the blue [REGISTER] button in the upper right corner – all upcoming sessions will be listed.
- Find the session you wish to register for and click the blue [ADD] button.
- Click the blue [REGISTER] button in the lower right corner .
- Note: If you are unable to register through myTraining, please contact OCR-Training@ahc.ufl.edu.