- OnCore Open Labs provide an opportunity for OnCore users to obtain “in person” technical help with their study administration in OnCore.
Target Audience: UF Faculty and staff who are currently using OnCore to manage clinical research studies.
Modality: Live Computer Lab
Duration: 1-3 hours
Seating Capacity: 15
To Register for this Course:
- Click on this link to access the registration page in the myTraining system.
- Click the blue [REGISTER] button in the upper right corner – all upcoming sessions will be listed.
- Find the session you wish to register for and click the blue [ADD] button.
- Click the blue [REGISTER] button in the lower right corner .
- Note: If you are unable to register through myTraining, please contact OCR-Training@ahc.ufl.edu.