This course provides an introduction to the Reporting and Searching activities available in OnCore.
Target Audience: UF Faculty and staff who will perform protocol/subject/document searches to manage their studies in OnCore.
Modality: Zoom/Virtual/Remote During COVID-19 Pandemic
Duration: 2 hours
Seating Capacity: 15
To Register for this Course:
- Click on this link to access the registration page in the myTraining system.
- Click the blue [REGISTER] button in the upper right corner – all upcoming sessions will be listed.
- Find the session you wish to register for and click the blue [ADD] button.
- Click the blue [REGISTER] button in the lower right corner .
- Note: If you are unable to register through myTraining, please contact OCR-Training@ahc.ufl.edu.