- This OnCore course covers the two consoles used in subject management – the Subject Console and the Clinical Research Administrator (CRA) Console.
- The Subject Console allows you to view subject information within the context of a protocol. The console provides access to a subject’s demographic information, the protocols the subject is associated with, what consent forms the subject has signed, their eligibility status, and the subject calendar that defines a schedule of visits (when a subject is to be seen) and what procedures will be performed during each visit.etc.
- The CRA Console is designed to provide subject information at a protocol level. When a protocol is selected in the CRA Console, it displays the subjects who have been accrued, a list of Serious Adverse Events (SAEs), visits outside of tolerance, and other subject deviations in this protocol. The CRA Console also indicates which subjects need to review and accept a more recent version of the consent form.
Target Audience: UF faculty and staff who will:
- Create pre-screening records
- Add new subjects to protocols
- Update subjects’ protocol statuses
- Record subject visit updates
- Assign randomized treatment
- Update accrual goal information
- View protocol calendars and subject calendars
Modality: Live Zoom/Virtual/Remote During COVID-19 Pandemic
Duration: 3 hours
Seating Capacity: 15
- OCR810: Introduction to OnCore or OCR800 (legacy users only)
- RBC810: Human Subjects Clinical Research Billing Risks
To Register for this Course:
- Click on this link to access the registration page in the myTraining system.
- Click the blue [REGISTER] button in the upper right corner – all upcoming sessions will be listed.
- Find the session you wish to register for and click the blue [ADD] button.
- Click the blue [REGISTER] button in the lower right corner .
- Note: If you are unable to register through myTraining, please contact OCR-Training@ahc.ufl.edu.