- OCR802 provides an overview of the OnCore Financials Console.
- The Financials Console is where the financial aspects of your protocol are managed in OnCore. This includes the ability to:
- Record the study’s coverage analysis and patient-care costs billing plan
- Record the study budget
- Record activity milestones in order to trigger sponsor invoices
- Record receipts of sponsor funding
Target Audience: UF faculty and staff who will:
- Review protocol calendar billing designations
- Review protocol budget information
- Review sponsor invoicing and receipts
Modality: Live Zoom/Virtual/Remote During COVID-19 Pandemic
Duration: 2 hours
Seating Capacity: 15
- OCR810: Introduction to OnCore or OCR800 (legacy users only)
- RBC810: Human Subjects Clinical Research Billing Risks
To Register for this Course:
- Click on this link to access the registration page in the myTraining system.
- Click the blue [REGISTER] button in the upper right corner – all upcoming sessions will be listed.
- Find the session you wish to register for and click the blue [ADD] button.
- Click the blue [REGISTER] button in the lower right corner .
- Note: If you are unable to register through myTraining, please contact OCR-Training@ahc.ufl.edu.