- OCR801 covers the PC Console (Protocol Coordinator Console), which is the central repository for protocol information.
- OnCore protocols are the foundation of all OnCore functionality and features.
- Protocol information must be entered in OnCore before building calendars, creating a protocol budget, enrolling subjects, tracking subject visits, or invoicing sponsors.
Target Audience: UF faculty and staff who will:
- Submit studies to the Office of Clinical Research for OnCore entry
- Update protocol information in OnCore
- Update protocol statuses (e.g. closed to accrual, on hold, suspended) in OnCore
- Update protocol staff and/or subject staff assignments in OnCore
Modality: Live Zoom/Virtual/Remote During COVID-19 Pandemic
Duration: 2 hours
Seating Capacity: 15
To Register for this Course:
- Click on this link to access the registration page in the myTraining system.
- Click the blue [REGISTER] button in the upper right corner – all upcoming sessions will be listed.
- Find the session you wish to register for and click the blue [ADD] button.
- Click the blue [REGISTER] button in the lower right corner .
- Note: If you are unable to register through myTraining, please contact OCR-Training@ahc.ufl.edu