- Hot Topic sessions are offered on a time-limited “as-needed” basis.
- With varying topics and speakers, the sessions are designed to provide an opportunity to learn about new and upcoming issues that directly affect the UF clinical research user community.
Target Audience: UF Faculty and staff who manage clinical research studies
Modality: Live Zoom/Virtual/Remote until further notice
Duration: 1-2 Hours
To Register for this Course:
- Click on this link to access the registration page in the myTraining system.
- Click the blue [REGISTER] button in the upper right corner – all upcoming sessions will be listed.
- Find the session you wish to register for and click the blue [ADD] button.
- Click the blue [REGISTER] button in the lower right corner .
- Note: If you are unable to register through myTraining, please contact OCR-Training@ahc.ufl.edu.