This course provides an introduction to the Reporting and Searching activities available in OnCore.
Target Audience: UF Faculty and staff who will be using OnCore to manage clinical research studies.
Prerequisite: OCR810: Introduction to OnCore or legacy OCR800
Duration: 2 hours
Modality: Live Recording
- This live course is being offered through a pre-recorded Zoom
- Once you register, you will receive an automatic email confirmation
- You will receive an email from OnCore Support that will include the course materials and other information
To Register for this Course:
- Click on this link to access the registration page in the myTraining system.
- Click the blue [REGISTER] button in the upper right corner – all upcoming sessions will be listed.
- Find the session you wish to register for and click the blue [ADD] button.
- Click the blue [REGISTER] button in the lower right corner .
- Note: If you are unable to register through myTraining, please contact OCR-Training@ahc.ufl.edu.