This course provides an overview to the Invoicing and Accounts Receivable functionality in OnCore.
Target Audience: UF Faculty and staff who will be using OnCore to do the following:
- Create sponsor invoices based on checked-in visits and other invoicing triggers
- Track Receipts
- Run Financial Reports
Duration: 2 Hours
- This live course is being offered through Zoom as a virtual class until further notice
- Once you register, you will receive an automatic email confirmation
- On the scheduled class date, you will receive an email from the instructor that will include the Zoom link and other information
To Register for this Course:
- Click on this link to access the registration page in the myTraining system.
- Click the blue [REGISTER] button in the upper right corner – all upcoming sessions will be listed.
- Find the session you wish to register for and click the blue [ADD] button.
- Click the blue [REGISTER] button in the lower right corner .
- Note: If you are unable to register through myTraining, please contact OCR-Training@ahc.ufl.edu.