- This course will provide an overview of the research order and encounters functionality currently available in the Epic electronic medical record system.
Target Audience: All UF personnel who are responsible for linking research participants to research studies and/or setting up research appointments and encounters in Epic
Modality: Live Zoom/Virtual/Remote until further notice
Duration: 2 Hours
- RBC810: Human Subjects Clinical Research Billing Risks (Online)
- RBC800: Clinical Research Billing Crash Course
- OCR803: OnCore Subject Administration
Learning Objectives: As a result of participation in this activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe what studies are in Epic and OnCore
- Evaluate a given study to determine where study staff and patient statuses are to be managed
- Navigate the Epic Research Dashboard
- Find and run Epic Research Reports
- Manage study staff and patient statuses in OnCore or Epic (as applicable)
- Use Research Workflows when setting up Orders and Encounters in Epic
- Generate and use Epic Timelines when applicable
To Register for this Course:
- Click on this link to access the registration page in the myTraining system.
- Click the blue [REGISTER] button in the upper right corner – all upcoming sessions will be listed.
- Find the session you wish to register for and click the blue [ADD] button.
- Click the blue [REGISTER] button in the lower right corner .
- Note: If you are unable to register through myTraining, please contact OCR-Training@ahc.ufl.edu.