- This OnCore course covers the two consoles used in subject management; the Subject Console and the CRA (Clinical Research Administrator) Console.
- The Subject Console allows you to view subject information within the context of a protocol. The console provides access to a subject’s demographic information, the protocols the subject is associated with, what consent forms the subject has signed, their eligibility status, and the subject calendar that defines a schedule of visits (when a subject is to be seen) and what procedures will be performed during each visit.
- The CRA Console is designed to provide subject information at a protocol level. When a protocol is selected in the CRA Console, it displays the subjects who have been accrued, a list of Serious Adverse Events (SAEs), visits outside of tolerance, and other subject deviations in this protocol. The CRA Console also indicates which subjects need to review and accept a more recent version of the consent form.
Target Audience: UF Faculty and staff who will use OnCore to do the following:
- Create pre-screening records
- Add new subjects to protocols
- Update subjects’ protocol statuses
- Record subject visit updates
- Assign randomized treatment
- Update accrual goal information
- View protocol calendars and subject calendars
- View protocol financial information
- Run reports
Duration: 2 Hours
- OCR810: Introduction to OnCore or legacy OCR800
- OCR820: Human Subjects Clinical Research Billing Risks
Modality: Live Recording
- This live course is being offered through a pre-recorded Zoom
- Once you register, you will receive an automatic email confirmation
- You will receive an email from OnCore Support that will include the course materials and other information
To Register for this Course:
- Click on this link to access the registration page in the myTraining system.
- Click the blue [REGISTER] button in the upper right corner – all upcoming sessions will be listed.
- Find the session you wish to register for and click the blue [ADD] button.
- Click the blue [REGISTER] button in the lower right corner .
- Note: If you are unable to register through myTraining, please contact OCR-Training@ahc.ufl.edu.