- At UF, the Office of Clinical Research (OCR) works with the Principal Investigator and study team to perform a coverage analysis of a human subjects research protocol.
- The coverage analysis determines who should be paying for each item or service required by the study. This information is entered into OnCore using the Coverage Analysis Console.
- In addition, through the Financials Console, OnCore provides a means to perform a variety of other other financial management tasks, including budgeting, invoicing, and payment reconciliation.
- This class provides an overview of the Coverage Analysis and Financials Consoles.
Target Audience: UF Faculty and staff who are using OnCore to do the following:
- View protocol calendars (including unreleased calendars) and subject calendars
- Enter and update protocol calendar billing designations
- Review protocol QCT status
- Review OnCore protocol budget information
- View subjects
- Perform protocol/subject/document searches
- Run reports
- OCR810: Introduction to OnCore or legacy OCR800
- OCR820: Human Subjects Clinical Research Billing Risks
Duration: 2 Hours
- This live course is being offered through Zoom as a virtual class until further notice
- Once you register, you will receive an automatic email confirmation
- On the scheduled class date, you will receive an email from the instructor that will include the Zoom link and other information
To Register for this Course:
- Click on this link to access the registration page in the myTraining system.
- Click the blue [REGISTER] button in the upper right corner – all upcoming sessions will be listed.
- Find the session you wish to register for and click the blue [ADD] button.
- Click the blue [REGISTER] button in the lower right corner .
- Note: If you are unable to register through myTraining, please contact OCR-Training@ahc.ufl.edu.