- Protocols are the foundation of all OnCore functionality and features. Protocol information must be entered in OnCore before building calendars, creating a protocol budget, enrolling subjects, tracking subject visits, or invoicing sponsors.
- The PC Console (Protocol Coordinator Console) is the central repository for protocol information. It is where the study team tracks protocol ID numbers, objectives, assigned staff, sponsors, participating institutions, regulatory information, investigational drug and device information, and other details of each research study.
Target Audience: UF Faculty and staff who will use OnCore to do the following:
- Submit studies to the Office of Clinical Research for OnCore entry
- Update protocol information in OnCore
- Update protocol statuses (e.g. closed to accrual, on hold, suspended) in OnCore
- Update protocol staff and/or subject staff assignments in OnCore
- View audit/monitoring findings
- Run reports
- Perform protocol/subject/document searches
Prerequisites: OCR810: Introduction to OnCore or legacy OCR800
Duration: 2 Hours
Modality: Live Recording
- This live course is being offered through a pre-recorded Zoom
- Once you register, you will receive an automatic email confirmation
- You will receive an email from OnCore Support that will include the course materials and other information
To Register for this Course:
- Click on this link to access the registration page in the myTraining system.
- Click the blue [REGISTER] button in the upper right corner – all upcoming sessions will be listed.
- Find the session you wish to register for and click the blue [ADD] button.
- Click the blue [REGISTER] button in the lower right corner .
- Note: If you are unable to register through myTraining, please contact OCR-Training@ahc.ufl.edu.