- OCR810 is a certification course required for new OnCore users before they can request OnCore access.
- OCR810 is also a prerequisite for all other OnCore trainings.
- Note: Legacy OnCore users who completed the retired OCR800: OnCore Basics prior to 2021 will NOT have to take OCR810 in order to register for live courses; their OCR800 completion will be honored.
Target Audience: Research staff who need OnCore access
Prerequisite: IRB803: IRB Training (with HIPAA)
Modality: The OCR810 certification is split into two parts:
- Part 1 – An online course in the myTraining system, which includes knowledge checks and an assessment.
- Part 2 – A set of self-guided activities assigned by the OnCore Support team outside of myTraining.
- Part 1 – Requires approximately 60 minutes to complete.
- Part 2 – You will be given 5 business days to complete the assigned activities.
- Part 1 – Make sure you are using a computer with audio capabilities and that your volume is set at an appropriate level. This course is best viewed with Internet Explorer 7 or higher.
- Part 2 – You will be given access to the OnCore training environment.
- Part 1 – Completion of an online assessment is required. To successfully complete Part 1 of the course, you must achieve a score of 80/100 points (80%) or higher. After completing Part 1, your training transcript will be updated immediately. You will still need to complete Part 2 in order to get OnCore access.
- Part 2 – At the end of Part 1, you will be given instructions on how to complete Part 2, which will include assigned activities in the OnCore training environment and knowledge checks. Once you have turned in your assignment, your work will be reviewed. If it has been completed correctly, you will be able to request OnCore access.
To Register for Part 1 of this Course:
- Click on this link to access the registration page in the myTraining system.
- Click the blue [START] button.
- Note: If you are unable to register through myTraining, please contact OCR-Training@ahc.ufl.edu.
To Register for Part 2 of this Course:
- You must complete Part 1 successfully to get instructions on how to complete Part 2.