- This course provides an introduction to the Office of Clinical Research and the human subjects research workflows it oversees. Note: This course replaces all of the following legacy retired courses:
Target Audience: UF faculty, staff, and volunteers who work with human subjects research
Modality: Live Zoom/Virtual/Remote until further notice
Duration: 2 Hours
Learning Objectives: As a result of participation in this activity, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the purpose of the Office of Clinical Research (OCR)
- Find information on the OCR website
- Identify studies that need to be submitted to OCR
- Submit studies to OCR
- Locate OCR training and user guide information
- Describe how to get help from OCR support teams
To Register for this Course:
- Click on this link to access the registration page in the myTraining system.
- Click the blue [REGISTER] button in the upper right corner – all upcoming sessions will be listed.
- Find the session you wish to register for and click the blue [ADD] button.
- Click the blue [REGISTER] button in the lower right corner .
- Note: If you are unable to register through myTraining, please contact OCR-Training@ahc.ufl.edu.