This course provides an introduction to the Office of Clinical Research (OCR) and the human subjects research workflows it oversees.
This course replaces all of the following retired legacy retired courses:
- RBC800: Clinical Research Billing Crash Course
- RBC804:: Navigating OCR Websites
- RBC806: The OCR Intake Process
Target Audience: UF faculty, staff, and volunteers who work with human subjects research
Learning Objectives: As a result of participation in this activity, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the purpose of the Office of Clinical Research (OCR)
- Find information on the OCR website
- Identify studies that need to be submitted to OCR
- Submit studies to OCR
- Locate OCR training and user guide information
- Describe how to get help from OCR support teams
Duration: 2 Hours
- This live course is being offered through Zoom as a virtual class until further notice </li>
- Once you register, you will receive an automatic email confirmation </li>
- On the scheduled class date, you will receive an email from the instructor that will include the Zoom link and other information
To Register for this Course:
- Click on this link to access the registration page in the myTraining system.
- Click the blue [REGISTER] button in the upper right corner – all upcoming sessions will be listed.
- Find the session you wish to register for and click the blue [ADD] button.
- Click the blue [REGISTER] button in the lower right corner .
- Note: If you are unable to register through myTraining, please contact OCR-Training@ahc.ufl.edu.