Procedure Coding Requests, formerly known as the Confirmation of Services (COS), are used to communicate with UF Health service providers about upcoming research studies.
Prior to finalizing or negotiating the study budget, the following details need to be confirmed (as applicable) for each UF Health patient-care cost:
- UF Health’s ability to provide the services as required by the study protocol
- Correct ordering codes
- Pricing estimates
This process of confirming services can be completed either by the study team or the Office of Clinical Research (OCR).
For more information, also see:
- Research Pricing Estimates (Gatorlink login required)
- Procedure Coding Request Forms
- Procedure Coding Request Contacts (Gatorlink login required)
- Email: OCR-PCR@ad.ufl.edu
- Individual team members: See OCR Staff