Course Content: Protocols are the foundation of all OnCore functionality and features. Protocol information must be entered in OnCore before building calendars, creating a protocol budget, enrolling subjects, tracking subject visits, or invoicing sponsors.
The PC Console (Protocol Coordinator Console) is the central repository for protocol information. It is where the study team tracks protocol ID numbers, objectives, assigned staff, sponsors, participating institutions, regulatory information, investigational drug and device information, and other details of each research study.
Target Audience: UF Faculty and staff who will use OnCore to do the following:
- Submit studies to the Office of Clinical Research for OnCore entry
- Update protocol information in OnCore
- Update protocol statuses (e.g. closed to accrual, on hold, suspended) in OnCore
- Update protocol staff and/or subject staff assignments in OnCore
- View audit/monitoring findings
- Run reports
- Perform protocol/subject/document searches
Prerequisite: OCR810: Introduction to OnCore or legacy OCR800
Duration: 2 hours
- This live course is being offered through Zoom as a virtual class until further notice
- Once you register, you will receive an automatic email confirmation
- On the scheduled class date, you will receive an email from the instructor that will include the Zoom link and other information
Registration is required. Click here to register