Course Content: This OnCore course covers the two consoles used in subject management; the Subject Console and the CRA (Clinical Research Administrator) Console.
The Subject Console allows you to view subject information within the context of a protocol. It provides access to a subject’s demographic information, the protocols the subject is associated with, what consent forms the subject has signed, their eligibility status, and the subject calendar that defines a schedule of visits (when a subject is to be seen) and what procedures will be performed during each visit.
The CRA Console is designed to provide subject information at a protocol level. When a protocol is selected in the CRA Console, it displays the subjects who have been accrued, a list of Serious Adverse Events (SAEs), visits outside of tolerance, and other subject deviations in this protocol. The CRA Console also indicates which subjects need to review and accept a more recent version of the consent form.
Target Audience: UF Faculty and staff who will use OnCore to do the following:
- Create pre-screening records
- Add new subjects to protocols
- Update subjects’ protocol statuses
- Record subject visit updates
- Assign randomized treatment
- Update accrual goal information
- View protocol calendars and subject calendars
- View protocol financial information
- Run reports
- OCR810: Introduction to OnCore or legacy OCR800
- OCR820: Human Subjects Clinical Research Billing Risks
Duration: 3 hours
- This live course is being offered through Zoom as a virtual class until further notice
- Once you register, you will receive an automatic email confirmation
- On the scheduled class date, you will receive an email from the instructor that will include the Zoom link and other information
Registration is required. Click here to register