The UF ClinicalTrials.gov program was developed to ensure UF compliance with ClinicalTrials.gov federal registration, record maintenance, and results-reporting requirements.
The program is a collaboration between the Office of Research, Office of Clinical Research, and the Clinical & Translational Science Institute and is implemented by the Office of Clinical Research (OCR).
- ClinicalTrials.gov Help
- ClinicalTrials.gov Webinars
- Determine If Your Project Is A FDAAA Applicable Clinical Trial
- Find a Study
- NIH Training Materials
- Protocol Registration System (PRS)
- UF Dissemination Plan Language
- Email: UFCTfirstname.lastname@example.org
- UF Liaison: Karre Wetherington (352) 273-9047
- Individual team members: See OCR Staff