In order to conduct clinical research safely and in compliance with regulatory requirements, there are many trainings that need to be completed by faculty and researchers prior to and during the conduct of the research.
Staff who process proposals, administer grant awards, and negotiate contracts and other research-related agreements in support of this research also need to complete required training.
In addition to required training, there are several other supplemental training opportunities that can be helpful to clinical researchers and their support staff.
CTSI Training Programs
- Career Pathways for Research Professionals
- Clinical Research Professionals Advisory Council
- CTSI Translational Workforce Development
- Informed Consent Training
- Study Coordinator Development
- Study Coordinator Roles in Research
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance Series
- Financial Conflict of Interest
- HIPAA and Privacy – General Awareness
- IRB Training
- Research Administration & Financials Training (RAFT)