Vestigo is a web-based platform used by UF Health Investigational Drug Service (IDS) to manage investigational drug products used in UF studies. It allows tracking of all details, both big and small, including trial status, study team, patient enrollment, IRB expiration, etc. Vestigo interfaces with OnCore, the UF Clinical Research Management System.
- Direct access to Vestigo is limited to IDS staff.
- UF study teams enter data into OnCore that then flows through to Vestigo over a web interface.
- Not applicable.
- Email IDS@shands.ufl.edu
- For questions about Vestigo or pharmacy procedures, contact IDS: IDS@shands.ufl.edu.
- For IDS Confirmation of Services forms, see https://clinicalresearch.ctsi.ufl.edu/resources/research-locations/ids/.
- You can also visit the IDS website on the UF Health Bridge (gatorlink login and vpn required).