Here is a list of troubleshooting tips to address simple issues that are common when using OnCore:
Your Initial Login Link has Expired
- When your OnCore user account is first created, you will receive an activation link from the OnCore system for your first OnCore login. This activation link will expire after 24 hours.
- If your initial activation link has expired, email OnCore-Support@ahc.ufl.edu and request a new link.
- NOTE: You only need the activation link for your FIRST login. After that, to access OnCore, you will navigate to https://ufl-oncore-prod.advarra.app and use your Gatorlink credentials to login.
Login Using Your Gatorlink Credentials
- Think you forgot your OnCore Username and/or Password? They are the same as your everyday Gatorlink Username and Password!
Use a Supported Browser
- Internet Explorer 11
Is a Supported Browser Misbehaving?
- It might be the internet browser itself! Try opening the same window in another internet browser. If the problem persists across browsers then contact Oncore-Support@ahc.ufl.edu for assistance.
Disable Pop-up Blockers
- See Disable Pop-up Blockers tip sheet
Clear Your Cache
Your problem might be due to a corrupted cache of data. Clear these temporary files and give your browser a clean fresh start. You may need to sign into OnCore again.
- Chrome – Settings > Advanced > Privacy and Security > Clear browsing data > select Cached images and files and click Clear Data.
- Firefox – Options > Privacy & Security > click Clear Data.
- Internet Explorer 11 – Internet options > General > click Delete.
- Safari – Preferences > Privacy > click Remove All Website Data.
Questions? Need Help?
- Email OnCore-Support@ahc.ufl.edu
- Phone (352) 273-5924