Context Sensitive Help within OnCore
On most screens within OnCore, there is context-sensitive help which is accessed by clicking the “?” button in the upper right-hand corner of the console you are working in. This will display detailed information about the current console page and its contents.
Caution: The detailed information listed will be default information from Advarra, the software developer. UF implementation may vary. If you have questions, contact OnCore-Support@ahc.ufl.edu.
Help Menu within OnCore
Once you are logged into OnCore, you can easily access a Help Menu with UF-specfic support hyperlinks.
- On any page in OnCore, click the drop-down arrow next to your name in the upper-right of your screen.
- In the resulting menu, click on Help and you will see a drop-down sub-menu that includes quick-links to the UF OnCore support webpages and user guides.
Online Help Desk Ticket System
The following UF OnCore Support webpages provide a way for UF OnCore users to easily create trackable help desk tickets for:
- Add / Update Staff in OnCore
- Requesting an OnCore User Account
- Other Support Requests (technical support, report requests, etc)
- Email OnCore-Support@ahc.ufl.edu
- Phone (352) 273-5924
Support Links on the OnCore Login Page
On the UF OnCore login page, under the login area, you will see a blue hyperlink that says “Support Links“. Clicking the hyperlink will display a list of support quick-links, including links to the UF OnCore support webpages and user guides.
- For computers not on the UF Health network, UF Health VPN access is required.