OCR Workflow Diagram
Click on Diagram to Enlarge
OCR Activation Timelines
- Intake submitted [protocol, ICF, budget, contract]
- Calendar built [1 week]
- Coverage Analysis completed [2 weeks]
- Includes OCR contacting ancillary department for coding and to Research Billing Office/Finance for pricing if required – replaces study team providing this information
- Includes OCR producing Qualifying Clinical Trial (QCT) checklist – replaces study team attestation on Medicare Coverage Analysis Worksheet
- Includes OnCore/Epic billing designations and service-level justification for anything billed to patients/insurance
- Review/approval Calendar/Coverage Analysis/Coding and Pricing [1 week]
- Budget negotiation/Contracting redlines [4 weeks]
- Budget review and entry [1 week]
- Contract executed, IRB documented, Epic/Vestigo integrations, open to accrual
Questions? Need Help?
- Review the OCR Submissions Criteria webpage.
- Review the OCR HSR Intake Form Dashboard in SharePoint.
- Email OCR-Intake@ahc.ufl.edu.