The Office of Clinical Research (OCR) has several targeted email lists that ensure that you get OCR news that you can really use! Lists include:
- Research Matters Newsletter – A monthly eNewsletter that includes a summary of all OCR announcements for the month.
- OnCore News – Practical articles for UF OnCore users (these articles are also posted on the OnCore login screen).
- Clinical Research Forum – Detailed information about, and invitations to, the monthly Clinical Research Forum meetings hosted by OCR.
- Research Billing Compliance – News for research teams with studies that generate patient-based charges (e.g. in Epic).
- OCR General Announcements – Occasionally, OCR has an emergent issue that needs to be communicated ASAP. This email list is used for these emergent messages.
Looking for an older article or announcement? Click here to access the OCR News archive, which includes all announcements and articles ever sent out in an OCR email list or newsletter.