The Office of Clinical Research (OCR) has several targeted email lists that ensure that you get OCR news that you can really use! Lists include:
- Research Matters Newsletter – A periodic eNewsletter with articles about UF clincial resrearch
- OnCore News – Practical articles for UF OnCore users (these articles are also posted on the OnCore login screen).
- Clinical Research Forum – Detailed information about, and invitations to, the monthly Clinical Research Forum meetings hosted by OCR.
- Research Billing Compliance – News for research teams with studies that generate patient-based charges (e.g. in Epic).
- OCR General Announcements – Occasionally, OCR has an emergent issue that needs to be communicated ASAP. This email list is used for these emergent messages.