The Office of Clinical Research (OCR) hosts a biweekly Clinical Research Forum (CRF) to discuss all things of interest to clinical researchers at UF, including:
- Changes and improvements in clinical research workflows
- Technical solutions being developed in systems used by UF clinical research teams (e.g. Epic, OnCore)
- COVID-19 UPdates
The forum is open to any UF study team member who is working on human subjects research, along with members of UF Health and Shands ancillary departments/clinics that provide research services to our study participants.
- Time: Every other Tuesday 9:00-10:00 am via Zoom.
- Agenda: To review the agenda, sign into the OCR Clinical Research Support Dashboard with your gatorlink credentials and select the meeting date.
- Zoom Invite: To receive a meeting reminder that includes the Zoom Meeting invite, you must be subscribed to the OCR listserv. To join the listserv, select “Office of Clincial Research (OCR)” on the Research Adminstration Portal subscription page.
- Meeting Documents: Meeting recordings/transcripts, PowerPoints, and other meeting documents are posted on the Clinical Research Forum Archive on the OCR Clinical Research Support Dashboard after each meeting.