The Office of Clinical Research hosts a monthly Clinical Research Forum to discuss all things of interest to clinical researchers at UF, including:
- Changes and improvements in clinical research workflows
- Technical solutions being developed in systems used by UF clinical research teams (e.g. Epic, OnCore)
- The “rolling” implementation of OnCore campus-wide
The forum is open to any UF study team member who is working on human subjects research, along with members of UF Health and Shands ancillary departments/clinics that provide research services to our study participants.
- Meetings occur on the Third Tuesday of each month from 9:30 am-11:00 am.
- Meeting dates are listed on the OCR website calendar.
- View Meeting Agendas.
- The meetings are also broadcasted live via GoToMeeting.
- Reminders are sent out via eBlast to the Clinical Research Forum mailing list.
- If you attend regularly (either in person or via broadcast), we recommend that you add this recurring meeting to your Outlook calendar.
- Meeting documents are posted on the Clinical Research Forum Archive after each meeting.