The Office of Clinical Research (OCR) hosts a biweekly Clinical Research Forum (CRF) to discuss all things of interest to clinical researchers at UF, including:
- Changes and improvements in clinical research workflows
- Technical solutions being developed in systems used by UF clinical research teams (e.g. Epic, OnCore)
- COVID-19 UPdates
The forum is open to any UF study team member who is working on human subjects research, along with members of UF Health and Shands ancillary departments/clinics that provide research services to our study participants.
- Time: Every other Tuesday 9:00-10:00 am via Zoom.
- Agenda: To review the agenda, sign into the members-only CRF Agendas webpage with your gatorlink credentials. The most recent meeting will be at the top of the page.
- Zoom Invite: To receive a meeting reminder that includes the Zoom Meeting invite, please subscribe to the Clinical Research Forum list on the subscription page.
- Meeting Documents: Meeting recordings/transcripts, PowerPoints, and other meeting documents are posted on the members-only CRF Agendas webpage after each meeting.
Contact Anais Edwards firstname.lastname@example.org.