The Office of Clinical Research hosts a monthly Clinical Research Forum to discuss all things of interest to clinical researchers at UF, including:
- Changes and improvements in clinical research workflows
- Technical solutions being developed in systems used by UF clinical research teams (e.g. Epic, OnCore)
- The “rolling” implementation of OnCore campus-wide
The forum is open to any UF study team member who is working on human subjects research, along with members of UF Health and Shands ancillary departments/clinics that provide research services to our study participants.
- New Time: During the COVID-19 pandemic, the Clinical Research Forum will meet every Tuesday 9:00-10:00 am via Zoom.
- Agenda: To review the agenda, sign into the OCR Clinical Research Support Dashboard with your gatorlink credentials and select the meeting date.
- Zoom Invite: To receive a meeting reminder that includes the Zoom Meeting invite, you must be subscribed to the Clinical Research Forum listserv. To join the listserv, select “Clinical Research Forum” on our OCR News and Mailing Lists subscription page.
- Meeting Documents: PowerPoints and other meeting documents are posted on the Clinical Research Forum Archive on the OCR Clinical Research Support Dashboard after each meeting.