OCR810 OnCore Certification
- Starting in 2021, the live OCR800: OnCore Basics course has been retired and replaced with OCR810: Introduction to OnCore, an online certification course.
- Going forward, OCR810 will be required for any research staff member who is new to OnCore and needs access.
- The OCR810 certification is split into two parts:
- Part 1 – A online course in the myTraining system, which includes knowledge checks and an assessment.
- Part 2 – A set of self-guided activities assigned by the OnCore Support team outside of myTraining.
- OCR810 is a prerequisite for all live OnCore classes. Note: Legacy OnCore users who completed OCR800 prior to 2021 will NOT have to take OCR810 in order to register for live courses; their OCR800 completion will be honored.
How to Register
To Register for Part 1 of this Course:
- Click on this link to access the registration page in the myTraining system.
- Click the blue [START] button.
- Note: If you are unable to register through myTraining, please contact OnCore-Support@ahc.ufl.edu.
To Register for Part 2 of this Course:
- You must complete Part 1 successfully to get instructions on how to complete Part 2.
- Additional information regarding the class can be found at https://clinicalresearch.ctsi.ufl.edu/training/oncore/ocr810/.
- If you have questions or need help registering, please email OnCore-Support@ahc.ufl.edu.