Hotel ELEO at the University of Florida, a 173-room boutique hotel, opened July 1, 2020 in Gainesville, Florida. The hotel is owned by UFHealth Shands and features flexible meeting and event space, a fitness studio outfitted with high-end cardio and resistance equipment, and an unparalleled level of service. The hotel’s restaurant, Covey Kitchen + Cocktails will open September 1st.
Along with hospital and UF business, the hotel is catering to
- UFHealth patients and their families
- UF clinical research participants
- Prospective UFHealth Shands doctors and scientists
- Prospective students interviewing for UF Health Science Center colleges
Special rates are available for UF and Hospital business, including UFHealth patients and research study participants. Of note, the hotel will keep a percentage of rooms reserved for UF Health patients so that a room is always available for patients and their families, even during the busy football and graduation weekends.
- State of the Art Hospital-Grade Level of Cleaning
- Easy Hospital Access
- University and Hospital Shuttle Service
- Onsite Restaurant
- 24 Hour Upscale Grab-and-Go Market
- 24 Hour Fitness Studio
- and more
- ABC TV20 (GNV) – broadcast – click here – shows the Clorox electrostatic disinfectant sprayer in use
- Forbes – This New Hotel Is Likely The Safest Place To Stay In Florida During The Pandemic
- Gainesville Sun – Hotel Eleo Opens on UF Campus
- Website: HotelEleo.com
- Address: 1514 Southwest 14th Street, Gainesville, Florida 32608
- Phone: 352.565.3536
- Email: EleoStay@hoteleleo.com
Clinical Research Participant Information
For UF clinical research teams with questions about research participant accommodations and rates, please see the Hotel ELEO webpage in the Study Management section of the Clinical Research Support Dashboard (vpn and gatorlink login required).