Starting in 2020, UFHP clinics will start converting to “paperless” workflows, which means that
- No paper encounter forms will be printed.
- At checkout, Providers (not clinic staff) will enter encounter charges directly into the system.
As of Spring 2020, the paperless research U code charge entry workflow has been enabled for all UFHP clinics, even in ones that are still using paper for “standard of care” visit check outs.
To learn more:
- Read updated tipsheet Use U Codes for UFHP Clinic Research Visits
- Register for a RBC809 Hot Topic Session offered in July & August
- Attend the RBC818 Epic Orders and Encounters class in the Research Blling Compliance training series