The UF OnCore Support team has created a library of user guides that include web-based step-by-step instructions, tip sheets with screen shots, and demo videos.
From a Browser
- Navigate to https://ctsi-clinicalresearch-intranet.sites.medinfo.ufl.edu/.
- From the main menu, select OnCore User Guides
From the OnCore Login Screen
- Navigate to https://oncore.ahc.ufl.edu/forte-platform-web/login.
- Under the login section, click on Support Links.
- From the drop-down select UF OnCore User Guides.
From Inside OnCore
- In the upper right corner of the main menu bar, click on the down arrow next to your name.
- In the drop-down menu, hover over Help.
- From the sub-menu, select UF OnCore User Guides.
From the Office of Clinical Research Website
- Google “UF OCR“.
- Select the Office of Clinical Research (OCR) result.
- Scroll down the home page to the Other OCR Websites section.
- Click on the [OnCore Support] button.
- From the main menu, select OnCore User Guide.