Each library in OnCore has a CTSI Biorepository management group (formerly named Pathology).
Adding the CTSI Biorepository management group to a study’s list of management groups on the Management tab allows the CTSI Biorepository staff to:
- Verify IRB approvals for that study
- Verify study subject consent/enrollment
- Configure the OnCore protocol so that samples can be recorded
Study Team Responsibilities
- As always, study teams are responsible for ensuring that study staff and IRB reviews are kept up-to-date in OnCore.
- In addition, for any study that involves CTSI Biorepository services, study teams must confirm that the CTSI Biorepository management group is included in the study’s list of management groups.
- If it is missing, contact OnCore-Support@ahc.ufl.edu to have it added.
Note: This article was originally published on 04/23/19. It was revised on 05/01/19 to reflect the management group name change from Pathology to CTSI Biorepository.